Cruise winds and temperature

KG1000

What is the correct format to input the cruise winds and temperature in the FMS? I have tried various permutations without success. (Cannot find a topic on this matter).

Regards,

Keith

10 hours ago, KG1000 said:

What is the correct format to input the cruise winds and temperature in the FMS? I have tried various permutations without success. (Cannot find a topic on this matter).

Regards,

Keith

350/20

3 hours ago, KG1000 said:

No, this format does not work when I input, sadly. I see ___ ___D/___ Cannot get it to work.

Keith

The correct format is the one I showed you. It works for me. 

FlightSimulator 2024-01-31 13-28-30.png

FlightSimulator 2024-01-31 13-28-39.png

Edited by CarlosFly
just

Hi thanks, but I mean the cruise winds. So go to Flight plan on FMS, press next page then you have all the waypoints and to the right is where to input the waypoint winds and temperatures. That is what I cannot input. Can you?

Keith

8 hours ago, KG1000 said:

Hi thanks, but I mean the cruise winds. So go to Flight plan on FMS, press next page then you have all the waypoints and to the right is where to input the waypoint winds and temperatures. That is what I cannot input. Can you?

https://youtu.be/Xortj5epPmM?t=1593

Watch this video from 26:35. I think it will help!

Edited by CarlosFly

CarlosFly you have been super helpful many thanks. Unfortunately I know this method on the Des screen. See my picture of the cruise winds here. This is where I want to input the winds etc. It is found pressing FP then next page. 

A306 FMS.png