Navigraph integration for upcoming A320

Current A300...I would not call it "Integrated with Navigraph"

Yes, you can see the charts/ofp on the EFB, however the plane itself uses the in-sim data for the FMC, currently.  INI has said they will look to adding Navigraph FMC data, but no timeframe or commitment to actually do so.  

Since the A320 is being produced by Asobo and directed by INI, I would expect that it would be the same.  Much like the Asobo/Ini A310

Before someone loses their mind, a producer funds a project, and a director makes it happen.  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

5 hours ago, Crabby said:

Yes, you can see the charts/ofp on the EFB, however the plane itself uses the in-sim data for the FMC, currently.  INI has said they will look to adding Navigraph FMC data, but no timeframe or commitment to actually do so.  

Mmm...the FMS page on the MCDU says it is using the 25 January - 22 February AIRAC cycle, which is the current one.

Edited by LukeFF

12 hours ago, LukeFF said:

Mmm...the FMS page on the MCDU says it is using the 25 January - 22 February AIRAC cycle, which is the current one.

Yes.  That comes from the in-sim nav data not from Navigraph.  I am guessing there was a recent micro-update.  Did you notice anything?  I am on the road.  Asobo nav updates have gotten better.

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

Well, unless there is confirmation from MS of this being a "micro-update" I'm going to assume that the A300 is using Navigraph data for the flight planner (or unless iniBuilds says something to the contrary).