Can't Change Fuel In Flight

Throwawaysubmit

But just in your aircraft? PMDG, FENIX even your own A310 that doesn't occur and it's possible to change fuel in flight.  I have no desire to sit for 7 hours waiting for a flight to finish. I practice flying sids and stars using FSiPanel, and to that end the inability to change the fuel load in flight means that you're landing overweight everytime. Sounds like a copout Inibuilds, and yet another excuse for a half finished product from yet another MSFS 3rd party addon dev.  If inibuilds is not going to implement this simple fix into their aircraft, then how can I get refunded for my purchase.  

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Throwawaysubmit said:

Just going to start the discussions on other forums about this, Nico.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/inibuilds-refusing-to-address-a300-inflight-fuel-change/627343

What the literal hell?  This is childish behavior at best. The A300 did not have in air refueling. How about you grow up and properly plan your flight instead of trying to force a company to make their product stupid to comply with stupid use.  

• Like 6
Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

5 hours ago, Throwawaysubmit said:

But just in your aircraft? PMDG, FENIX even your own A310 that doesn't occur and it's possible to change fuel in flight.  I have no desire to sit for 7 hours waiting for a flight to finish. I practice flying sids and stars using FSiPanel, and to that end the inability to change the fuel load in flight means that you're landing overweight everytime. Sounds like a copout Inibuilds, and yet another excuse for a half finished product from yet another MSFS 3rd party addon dev.  If inibuilds is not going to implement this simple fix into their aircraft, then how can I get refunded for my purchase.  

Half finished because you cant refuel in the air?  You must be a joy to live with... 

• Like 2