Rudder steering on ground not working correctly

bluefly330

Since update v1.0.2 I have the issue where I am not able to steer the aircraft on the ground with the rudder pedals. There should be a 6 degree authority of nosewheel steering when using the rudders on the ground. See the video when using the rudder on the ground the aircraft moves slightly to the left or right but stays in it´s tracks. Before v1.0.2 everything worked as it should. This makes it very difficult to make small corrections on the taxiway and at low speeds on takeoff and landing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Volcom6981 said:

So I have the rudder controls tiller to Yes, and the auto tiller disconnect to yes? 

Im not using any of those settings so the tiller should have around 65 degrees nosewheel steering authority which works fine (I have a seperate tiller axis) and the rudder only 6 degrees which does not work

Yes, bluefly330 is correct, you should have 6 deg authority with the rudder only, right now you have no steering at all from the rudder. However the tiller is working just fine. It would be good indeed to have this 6 deg back as (in real life) it's very common to steer the plane with rudder on the ground when on straight line (making small adjustement) rather than using the tiller. On my plane the rudder authority is 5 deg and the tiller angle is 71 deg. Both of them are adding up which give you a total of 76 deg authority when using both full tiller deflection and full rudder deflection. I guess (but I might be wrong though) that it should be more or less the same with the A300...