Weight and fuel values when starting on the runway

Norwenkel

The toolbar didn´t work. I tried it yesterday for hours but with no success. It´s a little bit like the Fenix A320. When it was new you couldn´t load the flightplan in the "ready for takoff" mode. But they fixed it and now it´s no problem. I think iniBuilds made it intentionally impossible to load the aircraft on the runway. But they forgot that many simpilots start on the runway because they don´t like pushing all the buttons and taxi all around the big airports. It´s a flight simulator.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It does work for me the last time i did..

Did it like this ( workaround )

So if you on the runway trie it this way: First shot down the engines than go to the EFB load your Simbrief flightplan and load the fuel to the plane.

You should now see the upper fuel counter goeing slowly up to your pln fuel.

Now go and load the panel state "ready for takeoff" the engines slowly goes to work and the full is still count to the your desired fuel. 

If you load your flightplan into the FMC before this action you have do that again so the better way is first load your fuel than start the panel state and than set up your CDU, worked for me, so hope this helps..

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Tarom310 said:

I tried pmplayers workaround several times with different sequences. But after starting the engines the fuel alwys returns to 36%.

Are u using V.1.0.2 ?

This was done with V.1.0.1 and worked for me but i didn't tried with the NEW Version yet..

cheers 😉

20 minutes ago, Tarom310 said:

Yes it was V.1.0.2.

After loading the "ready for take off" panel state the fuel returns to 36%

Have to DL the new Version first and will try and reply back but this can take sometime because i am not home at the moment..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chris89636 said:

Have the same issue as Tarom310....yesterday my plane crashed running out of fuel on too long flight.. stuck with the 36 %

I am at the moment at my first flight with V.1.0.2 and my post with the workaround still works for me - did the fuel load a couple of minutes on the runway with no problems at all, worked very well just to report !

How do you guys shut down the engines ?

I do it with the ENG1 and ENG2 shut down on the pedalstal and like this it works OK for me.

And after ca. 30sek i start "Ready for Takeoff" panelstate on the EFB, the fuel counts up to my settings and i am ready to go..

cheers 😉

1 hour ago, pmplayer said:

I am at the moment at my first flight with V.1.0.2 and my post with the workaround still works for me - did the fuel load a couple of minutes on the runway with no problems at all, worked very well just to report !

How do you guys shut down the engines ?

I do it with the ENG1 and ENG2 shut down on the pedalstal and like this it works OK for me.

And after ca. 30sek i start "Ready for Takeoff" panelstate on the EFB, the fuel counts up to my settings and i am ready to go..

cheers 😉

Engines off and after "Ready for Takeoff" state fuel is 36% again😢

28 minutes ago, Tarom310 said:

Engines off and after "Ready for Takeoff" state fuel is 36% again😢

That`s now something i can not understand, why should it work for me an not for others ?

After shut down the engines did you wait about 30 seconds before you start the engines over the panelstate and do you see in the upper right of the EFB the full counter are fulling ?

cheers 😉