A300F FMC frozen after 5 mins

Badam3co

Hello,

I'm still on the ground using Ground Power setting up the plane for the flight when the FMC get's completly frozen. This has happened twice now after a fresh clean install of the plane

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Genista said:

Same happened to me with the route here -> 

My FMC looks exactly like your left side FMC in the picture. I can't fly the plane cause it will freeze and I cant do anything else with the FMC

Edited by Badam3co

1 hour ago, Badam3co said:

Hello,

I'm still on the ground using Ground Power setting up the plane for the flight when the FMC get's completly frozen. This has happened twice now after a fresh clean install of the plane

Did you enter in a route yet before it froze?  What route?

Edited by ual763
  • Like 1

Robert Schumacher

Hi Nico,

this exact fault happened to me the first time at all just after i updateted to 1.02. It happened in the moment i entered the ZFW in the InitB Page.

Daniel

Just had this problem after installing the new update. When I try to put in the ZFWCG in the INIT B page, the FMC freezes and all click spots on the aircraft do nothing. I was at KMEM when this happened. 

I think I know what happened.:
Block Fuel in the W&B page was incorrectly set (I have it set to imperial - this is an IniBuilds EFB issue) KG while the fuel figure where you put the load was correctly set to LBS. However, I tried putting in the KG figure. I believe when I set the ZFWCG and the aircraft made all of its calculations, it panicked when it saw the incorrect and small KG figure and froze the whole airplane. 

Screenshot_83.png

• Like 1