A300 onboard clock ET running faster than real time

matteolosardo

hello, I'm using the latest A300 for MSFS (1.0.1) and I've noticed that the onboard clock ET runs faster than real time... this makes it totally useless because it shows at the end it will show a longer flight time than actual.

I even tried this, I started the ET with a chronometer running in the meanwhile: as the real chronometer displayed 10 minutes, the plane's ET displayed 13 minutes and so on.

How can I fix this? thanks

I would like to confirm this, it looks like a bug that is triggered by switching to external view. No anomaly while staring at the clock on the flightdeck, but after returning from external view you'll find that the timer was somehow faster. To reproduce:
1) Get an external clock, start timer (ET) at 00 seconds
2) After 10 sec, switch to any external view for exactly one minute
3) When returning, ET should show 1:10, but actually shows 1:40

Tested during cruise, high framrate, no time compression involved and speeds way too low for any relativity effects ;o)

4 hours ago, Mountainbuilder said:

I would like to confirm this, it looks like a bug that is triggered by switching to external view. No anomaly while staring at the clock on the flightdeck, but after returning from external view you'll find that the timer was somehow faster. To reproduce:
1) Get an external clock, start timer (ET) at 00 seconds
2) After 10 sec, switch to any external view for exactly one minute
3) When returning, ET should show 1:10, but actually shows 1:40

Tested during cruise, high framrate, no time compression involved and speeds way too low for any relativity effects ;o)

to me it does it even without changing to external view... what could be causing this? not even the new update fixed it