Kai Tak VHHX

cconesa

Hi,

Can you please advise if there is a navdata set that includes IGS13 for Kai Tak?. It would seem that this particular approach and its fixes are missing from the A300 database. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

PS: Great aircraft!

Thank you so much, Nico. What do you mean by PBD’s, is it something like user waypoints?, if so, how are they programmed?

The IGS13 works fine (maybe because of the navdata mod I installed) and CH it’s also present but I have no data whatsoever on the FMC for the arrival to Rwy13. Any ideas?

Yep, exactly, user waypoints.

I dont have the chart around currently, but it would be in this general format: Place/Bearing/Distance so like

CH/180/05

for a waypoint 5nm in a 180° direction from CH.

As for the arrival.. That is also probably due to the navdata mod I'm afraid. We currently only support the insim navdata and everything other than that is "use at your own risk"

Thx Nico, understood. With disused airports, it is al touch and go situation but hopefully you will introduce navigraph's data system to the FMC (I read somewhere that you are considering it) and should be a lot easier then. Meantime, I will try as suggested and see how it goes. By the way, are the user waypoints created in the FMC or are they edited outside the MSFS?.

Actually, the mod I am using is a standalone package from flightsim.to (Kai Tak Intl. Airport (Stock Version) Navdata for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS) that adds the navaids that are VHHX specific. As for the coding for the FMC GPS arrival to RWY13, would this mod have any direct influence in the FMC (I am not sure where the A300 picks up the navdata from)?