Waypoint data problem for VHHH and VHHX

Donald123098

When I departure from Hong Kong Airport via SID: OCEA2A, way point "POPAR" location is totally wrong

For the STAR ILS 07L/25R missing too, when selecteing STAR and runway I can't find 07L/25R, NEXT PAGE button is not working

And KaiTak VHHX is missing all data

Do anyone know how to fix it?

20240104201548_1.thumb.jpg.63d1cea11589491d5cee7bdac766d82c.jpg20240104201536_1.thumb.jpg.10332add0db713b3ba04534dfab684c2.jpg20240104201914_1.thumb.jpg.1d4730c4e366846b1ef72696b71cd1b6.jpgimage.thumb.png.1b63dc7892a75898daecd40a5de62bc0.png

2 hours ago, Nico - Gumby said:

It sounds like another Navigraph incompability with the default navdata (that we use)

Please try uninstalling Navigraph navdata and see if the issue persists.

Hi Nico

Navigraph update the MSFS AIRACS which is necessary when flying online (IVAO VATSIM)

If we uninstall Navigraph then the MSFS AIRACS will be outdated and SID/STAR won't be the same with requested ATC clearance

Please tell me if I am wrong 

Pascal

2 hours ago, Nico - Gumby said:

It sounds like another Navigraph incompability with the default navdata (that we use)

Please try uninstalling Navigraph navdata and see if the issue persists.

Hi Nico

Navigraph update the MSFS AIRACS which is necessary when flying online (IVAO VATSIM)

If we uninstall Navigraph then the MSFS AIRACS will be outdated and SID/STAR won't be the same with requested ATC clearance

Pascal

spacer.png

1 hour ago, AEL001 said:

Hi Nico

Pascal

You are both right and wrong.  Right in the sense that Navigraph is updated quicker and as a paid service there is a higher expectation and delivery of accurate data.  Wrong in the sense that the sim navdata does update eventually and it is rare that you would happen upon a wholesale change of procedures and navaids (like happened last year in Mexico City).  My hope is that ini allows the use of Navigraph in the near future.  Right now, when I have run into a problem, I just add the SID waypoints and restrictions manually. 

• Like 2
Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

1 hour ago, Donald123098 said:

The problem is not because Navigraph, I didn't use Navigraph, it's beacuse VHHH scenery by WF SCENERY STUDIO

after my testing, if I install VHHH scenery by WF SCENERY STUDIO

the problem will appear, but if I remove it the problem will disappear

Does it have any way that I can keep VHHH scenery and the correct waypoint data?

Apparently not, at least not automatically.  You can always enter the SID/STAR waypoint/restrictions manually.  That is what I do when I see something like this.  I would also drop a note to the scenery developer because, based on what you are seeing, the issue is on their end to fix. 

• Like 1

logo_130208.png

4 hours ago, Donald123098 said:

After update, the problem still here

After the scenery updated?  You have already shown it is a scenery problem, not an A300 problem. 

logo_130208.png