A300 Purchase feedback

UA124567

I really considering to get latest release from inibuilds - A300 although I have some concerns regarding whether it will function properly on my system or not. On store page it says recommended cpu processor is  i5 13600k and RTX 2070 graphics card. However my system specs are below:

Intel(R) Core™ i5-6500 which is currently about 6 years old,
GTX 1070 graphics card 8 GB
32 GB RAM

I tend to run most of my addons fine in MSFS including various sceneries.

What do you people think?   

Your CPU might be a bottleneck here. I am using the 9th gen i7 and RTX 2070S and 32GB 3666MHZ and frames are not really that high for this plane when compared to other paywares.

11 minutes ago, chinjh said:

Your CPU might be a bottleneck here. I am using the 9th gen i7 and RTX 2070S and 32GB 3666MHZ and frames are not really that high for this plane when compared to other paywares.

Thanks - Yeah my CPU might not be the best compared to today's standards but based on my experience of running several others addons within MSFS, It is somewhere between low end and High end. I am still thinking whether to take a plunge and buy it and see it myself. 😐

20 minutes ago, UA124567 said:

I am still thinking whether to take a plunge and buy it and see it myself. 😐

There's the A310 its free on marketplace. Try it out it should be somewhat comparable. Then from there it should give you the impression on the more detailed A300600

6 minutes ago, chinjh said:

There's the A310 its free on marketplace. Try it out it should be somewhat comparable. Then from there it should give you the impression on the more detailed A300600

Yeah I already own A310 and have flown several flights in the past, Performance in that has been spot on. As of now I understand it is broken because of nav update or something and it is unusable until MS release an update via marketplace to be fixed. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, chinjh said:

I tell you what I played a hunch and bought the A300 earlier today. I must say the performance is stable in terms FPS and overall stability. I did introductory flight from EGSS to EGLL (inbuilds scenery)  and I was getting reasonable performance. Compared to A310, I definitely noticed difference as to how they fly. I find A310 quite jerky on controls, The A300 is just about right. 

The drawback I found is the sounds, I think Sounds update would be awesome.

I am going to attempt a full flight later tonight and see how this bird performs.

Edited by UA124567
  • Like 1