Engines keep dying once off starter and APU off, in Idle position (Airbus TCA throttle)

cutchemist42

First, I have the A310 and never have this problem, as its my most flown plane in MSFS.

I have setup the throttle as its own profile for the A300 and have done the throttle calibration multiple times. The issue seems to be the engines going down to 0 in the Idle position once starter/APU is off. I can keep the engines going with a bit of throttle, but it means I cant bring the plane to Idle when landing as it dies on the rollout.

I still have not seen a workaround here, so not sure if anyone else is having this issue?

23 hours ago, Crabby said:

Check all of your control bindings. 

Thanks for the suggestion but nothing is working.

Created whole new profile and did all my throttle setup from a blank state. Only items on the TCA throttle assigned were some buttons for autopilot, and throttle only. (Default setup had items for engine startup, magnetos, and mixture)

Still dying and not holding Idle once I move Eng Start back to Ignition Off.

Yea, sorry.  I have seen a lot of issues with the TCA for some reason.  I use the T16000 for my airbus joystick.  I have the TQ too but use only the HC Bravo.  I use the T16000 TQ for things like my tiller.  I don't understand all the TCA issues across various planes.  The T16000 is the same system except the cosmetics and the reverse levers.  

• Like 1
Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

Thanks for posting.

Thought I would followup post and say that it looks like I figured it out. I ended up going into the throttle config txt file like others have done and manually changed the values. It now no longer dies at idle. No clue why the calibration in the EFB was not working but it did the trick.

• Like 1