iniManager doesn't show any MSFS content

christianw2701

Just purchased the new A300 for MSFS and went into the download manager like instructed only to find there is no A300, nothing in 'My Products', in fact there is no msfs content show by the manager. Everything in my manager is X Plane, I even went into the settings and scanned for the msfs community folder and set the pathway up but still no content, either in store or stuff I've already purchased. Very frustrating

And we sole X-Plane users get bombarded with irrelevant advertising for MSFS products in iniManager and email newsletters... as if that leads to anything measurable other than customer annoyance....

iniBuilds, please make it possible to filter your commercial communication only to desired sim platforms, thanks!

On 12/31/2023 at 1:16 AM, christianw2701 said:

Just purchased the new A300 for MSFS and went into the download manager like instructed only to find there is no A300, nothing in 'My Products', in fact there is no msfs content show by the manager. Everything in my manager is X Plane, I even went into the settings and scanned for the msfs community folder and set the pathway up but still no content, either in store or stuff I've already purchased. Very frustrating

Mmh, that sounds very weird. Could you show me a screenshot of your iniManager please?