Sudden loss of control 2.0 (Plane falls out of the sky)

No2Cheats

So I've had this bug twice now, both with the initial release version and with the 1.01 Update. 

Essentially what happens, either at cruise or this time while climbing up to altitude (though already fairly high) the plane just drops out of the skies, I get some kind of warning bell (not sure what, maybe just the stall warning), the autopilot (at least this time) did not turn off, when i turn it off and move the controls nothing happens. Both instances I was unable to control or stop this issue. After the first time it happened I thought maybe Icing was the problem, however this flight I had both engine and wing anti ice on.

I was able to capture most of the incident (paused shortly after it started). And as you can see the plane just falls out of the sky like a rock. I have uploaded the Video here (Sadly too large to upload here, 352mb)
https://drive.proton.me/urls/5SY2C0Z9MW#1xzx2SUpUpuA

I have also attached a screenshot from Volanta showing the trajectory.

image.thumb.png.807203f644827eb51db84b12ca65beca.png

Let me know if I can be of assistance with any other information.

@felipeturbay
Just for clarity, the issue I described above (at least to my knowledge) has nothing to do with a pause. At least not in the sense that I get it right after I come out of the pause menu or anything like that. I simply paused the sim so I could record what was happening, however the issue started just before I paused and the first time I had the issue I hadn't paused the flight at all. 
Not saying it can't happen because of a pause, just that my issue didn't seem to have anything to do with pausing the sim. 

Same to me with my second flight ( should go 2,5 hours ) my first was a Passenger flight this went well, my second a Frighter flight and i stepped away about 5 mins and as i came back the plane allready falls into the water and i could not do anything to keep on flying..

Also i see short stutters on the ground (also in the air but far less) for example when simply driving to the gates ( every some seconds ) and when loading the GSX vehicles jerk, but this is the plane's fault because this doesn't happen with the other planes.

Seems to me the code needs some optimization..

cheers

2 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Same to me with my second flight ( should go 2,5 hours ) my first was a Passenger flight this went well, my second a Frighter flight and i stepped away about 5 mins and as i came back the plane allready falls into the water and i could not do anything to keep on flying..

Also i see short stutters on the ground (also in the air but far less) for example when simply driving to the gates ( every some seconds ) and when loading the GSX vehicles jerk, but this is the plane's fault because this doesn't happen with the other planes.

Seems to me the code needs some optimization..

cheers

Did a second flight ( same as above ) and this went well, all was beautiful, ILS capture ect., ect..

The difference between the two flights was that the 2nd flight started on the runway. In the first one the cargo was loaded with GSX and when the pushback with GSX was finished I loaded the saved flight "Ready for Takeoff" to completely start the aircraft. But I don't know if that could be the problem. Just to reply back..

@pmplayer

Interesting, not sure if I'm having the same issue. I didn't use GSX generally to lad any cargo, howevee I always use it for pusback but it seems a strech (not impossible though) that GSX is causing this.

Hopefullt the Inibuilds team looks at this thread after the holidays and sorts it out. The plane is a joy to fly but this bug makes me hesitant to fly it if every couple flights I just fall out of the sky.