A300=600 Sid & Stars

ttkl747

Hi all, 

When trying to set up a flight and i go to set up the departure or arrival not all the sids or stars are showing up in the FMC dose not matter which airport i am at the same thing happens.

for instance ELLX 24=Y Arrival has 13 stars and 4 via's in the FMC i only get 5 stars and 4 via;s, and yes my Airac is up to date.

Any thoughts

Regards Tim

6 hours ago, Aussiepilot said:

Just setting up first flight today from YMML Melbourne Australia to YBBH Brisbane and no sids or stars in the FMC!  I would respectfully suggest that Microsoft expand Azure capabilities to deal with this.

Mate I don't know what you're talking about but Microsofts Azure has nothing to do with this. I would kindly ask you to stop spreading misinformation.

I use Navigraph and so far I have had no issues with SIDS/Stars.  I have been to KORD, KDFW, KPHX, KSEA, KCLT, KMIA, KSTL, MMMX and others I can't remember right now.  10 or 12 flights. 

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

I can confirm that KRNO did not have SIDS listed when I departed there.  My request would be that ini put Navigraph navdata (sim and fmc) on the front burner for implementation.  

• Like 1
Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

I cannot confirm this. 

I believe that there is a Navigraph problem here.

I have not been using Navigraph for the SIM for a long time. Since I have often experienced that SID & STAR were missing.

I still use it for the airplanes. And since then everything has been ok. 

image.png.3d678d75e1a08fe277bb176bffae9934.png

Strange! On the fenix I use navigragh and it shows up. So correct me if I'm wrong, the A300 uses msfs data,so u can't update airac using navigragh it pulls it from msfs.

1 hour ago, Timma said:

Strange! On the fenix I use navigragh and it shows up. So correct me if I'm wrong, the A300 uses msfs data,so u can't update airac using navigragh it pulls it from msfs.

Since I cannot update data for the A300 in the Navigraph Hub, the A300 will use the MSFS data.

And so I have no SID/STAR problems with it.