Steering wheel turning the wrong way

Alexair

Well, here is the reference:

First picture, My physical tiler is to the left, the plane is turning left but the A300 tiler is to the right and indicating right 65

Second picture, my physical tiler is to the right, the plane is turning right but the A300 tiler is to the left indicating left 65

Totally the opposite of what it should be.

LEFT.jpg

RIGHT.jpg

I see this too.  When I was programming Axis and Ohs, I used the A310 as a base.  When I moved the tiller I have, the movement shown in the cockpit was backwards so I unchecked reverse on the axis.  Taxi'd out to the runway and had to check reverse back on.  Visually the tiller operates in the reverse direction. 

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

15 hours ago, Alexair said:

Well, here is the reference:

First picture, My physical tiler is to the left, the plane is turning left but the A300 tiler is to the right and indicating right 65

Second picture, my physical tiler is to the right, the plane is turning right but the A300 tiler is to the left indicating left 65

Totally the opposite of what it should be.

Yeah, I don't see this on my side with the Yaw axis moving the tiller. How do you move the tiller? As in what is the axis called?

grafik.thumb.png.418f886af1d57af2c483ade33c96a05b.png

I have selected NO for the rudder controls tiller option in the EFB and I use my regular tiller joystick that I use for all other aircraft. The axis in MSFS is nose wheel steering axis.

And because I'm using a separate tiller, when I move the rudder the tiller doesn't move like in your picture.

3 hours ago, Nico - Gumby said:

Did y'all turn the option on in the EFB? ( Rudder controls Tiller )

Yep.  Steers fine just the animation is fubar. 

logo_130208.png

3 minutes ago, Nico - Gumby said:

Well.. its not fubar, it's already fixed internally 😛

Glad to hear, though frankly, I would never have noticed it since when I am taxiing I look outside.  I only saw it because of when I assigned it.  To me it was a minor issue, but saw others focused on it.  Off to fly!

• Like 1

logo_130208.png

I'm having besides this issue, another weird behavior. When I use the steering tiller, but at the same time I press the brakes, the steering returns to neutral position and the plane stops turning.