No steering/IRS Does not Align/Documentation

PC Pilot

So sorry but where is the documetation for the A300-600R MSFS version?

Installed the aircraft, connected GPU, started APU, started engines but cannot get the IRS to align and the steering is almost non-existent. I'm sure I missed something but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I used the iniManager to install the aircraft so I don't know where the documentation is located. I tried to find a YouTube video for startup but since the aircraft is so new I didn't find any that had a true tutorial.

Any help is appreciated.

For steering make sure you have "Rudder Controls Tiller" set to ON in the Setting app on the EFB. As for IRS there are 3 IRS switches you have to set to the NAV postion on the aft overhead. After that you need to enter the Deaprture and Arrival airport on the INIT page and then hit Align IRS. LMK if that helps

• Thanks 2

Thanks a million on the "Rudder Controls Tiller" . . . that fixed it!

I set all three IRS switches to "NAV" and entered DEP ICAO/ARR ICAO on the INIT page but I still have a "GPS PRIMARY LOST". The FMC is displaying north/west coordinates. I also noticed my Saitek radio panels are off: not sure if there's a switch for avionics that is turned off which may or may not be causing the IRS issue.

28 minutes ago, Alexair said:

The documentation is here :

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\inibuilds-aircraft-a300-600\Resources\Documentation

Thanks so much! I found the PDF document and looking at it now.

7 minutes ago, PC Pilot said:

Thanks a million on the "Rudder Controls Tiller" . . . that fixed it!

I set all three IRS switches to "NAV" and entered DEP ICAO/ARR ICAO on the INIT page but I still have a "GPS PRIMARY LOST". The FMC is displaying north/west coordinates. I also noticed my Saitek radio panels are off: not sure if there's a switch for avionics that is turned off which may or may not be causing the IRS issue.

OK, I misunderstood the press "ALIGN". It is working now (thank you both). My Saitek radio stack is still off (not powered on) but hopefully I (or someone smarter) will figure that out. Thanks a million to each of you for your help !!!

• Thanks 1