Navdata outdated (with Navigraph subscribtion)

flushi

Hi there ini Staff🙂

Found a little problem with the A300, reproducable for example at the Airport Milan Linate. The runway designations there recently changed from 18/36 to 17/35. My Navdata is kept recent by a Navigraph subscription, which works perfectly - checked in the Builtin 787 (builtin Navdata) and the PMDG 737 (Navdata installed seperatly). The runways and SIDs are correct for the new 17/35.

The A300 however still shows me the old 18/36 - and no SIDs. I also deleted and updated the builtin MSFS navdata via the Navigraph hub and tried again - same result. The A300 doesnt accept/use the current data

Cheers, Felix

You colleague there (apparently deleted the response) asked me if i was using Add On scenery. So actually i was -> which i didnt think would be a problem, since both builtin (787) planes and external (737) still showed the correct SIDs and runways. The A300 didnt - until i tried without the Addon now.

So apparently the A300 is the only plane that uses the very old, scenery supplied data - instead of the current Navigraph and Builtin data like all the other planes do - at least on that particular airport. Strange

This plane deserves an option to use Navigraph FMC data.  For that matter, so does the A310.  I get using the included navdata also for the Xboxers, but it is dumbing down the majority for the benefit of the minority. 

• Like 3
Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png