Msfs A310 black screens on start-up

edaaaaaali123456

Every time I load the a310 into the sim it starts up with completely black screens, even the mcp are black and none of the buttons or switches work. It doesn't matter which state I change it to, they never turn on.

It was working fine yesterday and I've not changed anything about it apart from installing a livery from the inibuilds manager, so I'm not sure what's changed in the meantime. Any help would be appreciated!

• Like 3

I ran into the exact same problem here.

I tried loading the A310 from a couple different airports with a couple different liveries (including the basic included liveries).

Can't even connect the batteries, they simply won't turn on.

That being said, the screens (except the EFB) all stay black (even if I select ground power).

If i try to move my hardware throttle, the in-game throttles will not move, they won't even move if i click on them on screen, same thing for the speed brake (the flaps lever will move though).

Cant get anything to power up, and only a few switches will move.

I flew it a couple months ago now, without any issue, now I cant get any of the screens on and many switches don't work.

What happened to the A310?

Help please!

• Like 1

It may be a ‘sim-related issue’ but it’s a ‘sim-related issue’ affecting  your product and none other.   All other aircraft load as usual.  As the developer, reach out to Microsoft and discuss this.  Then fix it.

Edited by Charles KS

5 hours ago, qcbaker91 said:

I ran into the exact same problem here.

I tried loading the A310 from a couple different airports with a couple different liveries (including the basic included liveries).

Can't even connect the batteries, they simply won't turn on.

That being said, the screens (except the EFB) all stay black (even if I select ground power).

If i try to move my hardware throttle, the in-game throttles will not move, they won't even move if i click on them on screen, same thing for the speed brake (the flaps lever will move though).

Cant get anything to power up, and only a few switches will move.

I flew it a couple months ago now, without any issue, now I cant get any of the screens on and many switches don't work.

What happened to the A310?

Help please!

This is the exact same behavior I'm having in the A310 suddenly after just trying to load in to it. Was flying it fine on Christmas eve.

• Like 3

Facing the same dead aircraft issue. There seems to be some problem with using NANOVG for XML Gauges on loading. If you toggle that off the aircraft comes alive. If you go back to the experimental menu and toggle it back on again the aircraft stays alive. Seems like there is some issue with the initial loading in the ON position. You also loose the EFB in the process of toggling NANOVG. Seems like a sim-related issue that could affect the release of the A300 also.