Please change parking type from 'GATE SMALL' to 'RAMP_GA LARGE'

Erik

Currently, the parkings Gate 1-12 are defined as type 'Gate small'. The sim thinks this parking is a gate with a jetway and therefore no stairs option is available from the ATC menu... Can you please change these to RAMP_GA Large? The rest can remain as is. So only a type change.

Thanks!

After landing I found that ATC instructs me to taxi to General Aviation parking... So instead of what I said above also the name of the parking is currently 'Parking' but should be named 'Gate':

Schermafbeelding 2023-11-25 220450.png

Schermafbeelding 2023-11-25 220655.png

Schermafbeelding 2023-11-25 220815.png

Edited by Erik

• 7 months later...

Hello iniBuilds!

I recently added EGHI to my nearly complete collection of iniBuilds airports for MSFS. 

I finally "flew in" tonight and upon landing in my PMDG 737, there was no ATC "Taxi to gate" option; just "Taxi to parking" (which only applies to GA), along with the other take options, etc.  

Can I ask for your help with this?  I saw it mentioned above in November of last year, but see no change with the latest version available.  

I appreciate your help and time!  This is a great realism enhancement!

Best Regards,
Mike

Retired 40+ year aviation & MSFS! 

Hi @browns11

As mentioned earlier, it is on the list and will be looked at whenever the team is working on EGHI next. As you will note on the iniManager, the latest version of EGHI is 1.0.1, updated 6 Oct 2023.

Thanks! 

Vrishabh Sehgal ( @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com