INI Manager buggy

jwilson0514

Hello, I know you guys recently updated the INI manager and the recent patch is buggy. Every time I open the INI manager it freezes. So then I uninstalled the Manager redownloaded it entered my email and login. When I push enter to submit my Login Info Details nothing happens. Doesnt say my email or login is incorrect is just spins and then stops and doesn't do anything. 

Edited by jwilson0514
  • Like 3

It managed to work once (so I could complete my purchase). Now it's dead again, I cannot install anything, it says 'session logged out'.

When uninstalling and reinstalling, it's stuck on the loading screen again.

Guys, if you mandate to use the app to access my purchases, then please make sure that either:

1. The app always works. ALWAYS.

2. I can access my purchases and download the installers from the web as an .exe file.

Either 1 or 2. Not being able to access the stuff that I've paid for is a deal breaker, you must understand, and would make me think twice whether I want to use your store again. Hope you'll fix it, and it will be rock solid.

Thanks,

Peter

12 minutes ago, Susu986 said:

It managed to work once (so I could complete my purchase). Now it's dead again, I cannot install anything, it says 'session logged out'.

When uninstalling and reinstalling, it's stuck on the loading screen again.

Guys, if you mandate to use the app to access my purchases, then please make sure that either:

1. The app always works. ALWAYS.

2. I can access my purchases and download the installers from the web as an .exe file.

Either 1 or 2. Not being able to access the stuff that I've paid for is a deal breaker, you must understand, and would make me think twice whether I want to use your store again. Hope you'll fix it, and it will be rock solid.

Thanks,

Peter

I can obviously understand your frustration, but no IT system can reliably have 100% uptime. The initial downtime unfortunately happened on 4am UK time, when everyone was sleeping. We now identified the issue, fixed it and are monitoring the situation.