Looks great but......

DisneyFlyer

Have owned LAX and Venice beach for almost a year now and never had any issues.  Solid frames with no issues/stutters with all settings on.  
Decided to purchase PHNL and it looks simply amazing.   Fired it up and took it for a spin and was pretty disappointed very quickly.   Stutters and almost seemed like it backed up while flying over the terminal building.  I decreased the enhancements via the inimanager and it helped a minor bit but it was still very jerky even when I turned them all off.  
My PC specs are I7-9700k, RTX4080, 32gb ram on a ultrawide 3440/1440 LG monitor with 120hz refresh.  

Previously I had the same specs except an RTX2070 Super which was upgraded 1 month ago to the 4080.  Hopefully it can be ironed out and put some patches out there to fix it because it was laggy as all hell.  Never a hiccup at LAX so its kinda weird.  Actually just went over it to test out and was solid 40fps at 1500ft.   

Same problem here... KJFK and now this scenary... 

We have a solid system and they just answer reduce terrain level. 

I can't understand your policy. There is other many big airports with good performance(also from you) but the last release of big airport is just stuttering...stuttering and stuttering. 

Hey, So I have the same issue with stutters and frame drops when panning my camera at airports like DTW, JFK, and LAX. PHNL has not been a big issue for me so far. My settings and specs are RTX 4080, i9-13900k, 64gb ddr5 ram, MSFS running on an m.2, I run MSFS on Ultra settings with TLOD and OLOD on 100. My key part to not having these stutters is to reduce the texture quality to low or medium because when it's on high MSFS becomes unplayable at these airports. With texture quality set to High, I get around 140fps in the air but terrible stutters on the ground. I don't know if there ever will be a fix to this issue before MSFS2024 but that's at least my observation.

9 hours ago, IchBinsFlo said:

Hey, So I have the same issue with stutters and frame drops when panning my camera at airports like DTW, JFK, and LAX. PHNL has not been a big issue for me so far. My settings and specs are RTX 4080, i9-13900k, 64gb ddr5 ram, MSFS running on an m.2, I run MSFS on Ultra settings with TLOD and OLOD on 100. My key part to not having these stutters is to reduce the texture quality to low or medium because when it's on high MSFS becomes unplayable at these airports. With texture quality set to High, I get around 140fps in the air but terrible stutters on the ground. I don't know if there ever will be a fix to this issue before MSFS2024 but that's at least my observation.

Is this in the sim settings or the Nvidia control panel?  

1 hour ago, gumbyger said:

Sim settings. Should be one of the first ones under graphic settings

Just making sure because there is a ton of stuff you can do with the Nvidia panel too.  Sucks to have to turn it down to make it better.  
Like I said before TLOD is 100 and I confirmed my OLOD are at 100.