A300 Freighter does not work XP12

kmccamis

I had submitted a ticket regarding this a few months ago and haven't had a solution presented.

My A300 Freighter is unusable in XP12. When I load it I get these 2 error messages and the plane does not power up or allow me to click anything.

My passenger model does not have this issue at all.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Log.txt

2 hours ago, gumbyger said:

Heya!

Could you please also include the SASLLog.txt?

From a first look however I would say that something went wrong in the download; please manually delete all files of the A300 and redownload the plane through the iniManager. If the issue persists, please include said SASLLog 🙂

Thanks!,

I have tried multiple reinstalls without anti-virus and no luck...

here's the log.

SASLLog.txt

Well, your SASLLog says that there is an issue with the main.key file, which should be gone after you manually delete all files from your plugin folder and then redownload the entire plugin from the iniManager.

[INISIMULATIONS A300 ERROR]: [LUA]: ins/SASL/data/modules/main.key: cannot load malformed bytecode

So sorry to ask again, did you manually delete all files and tried a reinstall?

41 minutes ago, gumbyger said:

Well, your SASLLog says that there is an issue with the main.key file, which should be gone after you manually delete all files from your plugin folder and then redownload the entire plugin from the iniManager.

So sorry to ask again, did you manually delete all files and tried a reinstall?

I gave it one more shot just now... Unfortunately, I am out of activations thanks to my many attempts. 

13 minutes ago, gumbyger said:

Try again please, you should have more activations now.

Ok, so this time it seems like I've got a good airplane. I wonder if I never got the advice in my support ticket to delete the files as you suggested; it was so long ago, can't remember.

Either way it's fixed now. Appreciate your time!

• iniBuilds 1