GMMN doesn't install in MSFS

TNTG

I purchased Prealsoft GMMN quite a while back (January) and I have yet to be able to install it.  I used to get an error during install using the inimanager.  I've tried it again this week now I don't get any errors but the scenery still doesn't show up in the sim.  I've sent to emails directly to customer support at Prealsoft and I have yet to receive a response.  Does anybody support this software.  I see I'm the only poster to have posted in this forum to date.

Heya!

GMMN is an installer installation, there should be an UAC window after the manager finishes the download.

If there isn't, either launch the Manager as Admin or navigate to C:\Users\AppData\Local\iniManager\app-2.1.8\resources\app\temp and the installer should be there. Open that and it'll start the actual installation 🙂

13 minutes ago, gumbyger said:

Heya!

GMMN is an installer installation, there should be an UAC window after the manager finishes the download.

If there isn't, either launch the Manager as Admin or navigate to C:\Users\AppData\Local\iniManager\app-2.1.8\resources\app\temp and the installer should be there. Open that and it'll start the actual installation 🙂

Thanks for the reply, I'll give that a try after I land my current flight.