Performance issues on the Airbus A300, and A310.

Hello colleagues! I need help I have a version of the Airbus A300 version 2.1.0 and A310 version 1.1.5 aircraft performance problems. At first I load everything well, but then within 10 minutes I prepare the plane for departure, the frame rate drops to 10-15 FPS. Help, what can be done to solve the performance problem? This has never happened before.

On 7/24/2023 at 5:18 PM, gumbyger said:

Heya!
Where is this happening? What are your hardware specs? Any other plugins that could interfere with it? Tried it with an empty plugins folder? Anything special in the log.txt?

These are the characteristics of my computer : MSI GV72VR 7RF Оперативная память 32 GB Жесткий диск 1ТБ Процессор Intel core i7 7700 Частота процессора 2.8 гц. Видеокарта Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB . These performance issues have been happening on your Airbus A300 and A310 aircraft for a long time now. There were no such problems before.

7 hours ago, gumbyger said:

Если бы вы могли также ответить на другие вопросы... это было бы полезно. Но ваша видеокарта уже соответствует рекомендуемым системным требованиям, так что это может быть первой подсказкой, почему это происходит. (если это в XP12 то есть)

This happens in X-Plane 11 for reasons I don't understand. If you have any questions, write to me and I will try to answer.

1 hour ago, gumbyger said:

Yes, the questions I asked in my first post please.

The performance problems on the Airbus A300 and A310 start when I start turning on the ground power supply, and the batteries when the devices start working that's when the performance problems begin.

On 29.07.2023 at 18:37, gumbyger said:

Да, вопросы, которые я задал в своем первом посте, пожалуйста.

My computer also meets all the parameters specified in the system requirements for the Airbus A300, and A310. Performance problems on airplanes begin when the instruments are launched, and the EXT-PWR or, more simply, the ground power supply, the frame rate drops noticeably. I repeatedly reinstalled the planes, but it didn't do anything.

ScreenShot_20230806095635.png