ILS Autoland Disconnect Runway 22L

highways1

Hi, really enjoy the scenery but am getting frequent disconnects of the autoland on the PMDG 737 approaching runway 22L. Everything is running fine, I have LAND3 and then about 2.5-3 miles out the ILS disconnects. Happened on 3 out of 4 flights using that runway. Don't believe it's happened on any other runway. Am I missing anything or is that an MSFS issue?

11 hours ago, highways1 said:

Hi, really enjoy the scenery but am getting frequent disconnects of the autoland on the PMDG 737 approaching runway 22L. Everything is running fine, I have LAND3 and then about 2.5-3 miles out the ILS disconnects. Happened on 3 out of 4 flights using that runway. Don't believe it's happened on any other runway. Am I missing anything or is that an MSFS issue?

Experienced the same thing after the update. Thought it was weird since it always worked before. I don't think itsย  MSFS issue.

Mh, weird one! The ILS didn't have any issues for us during testing; however there will be a new version for JFK nextish week anyways to fix the bridges, maybe this will magically also fix this issue ๐Ÿ˜„

If you have any more information on the ILS disconnecting, please let me know ๐Ÿ™‚