Please add stairs to various parkings

Erik

Hello iniBuilds, just made it into the new Stansted. I was instructed to gate 5. After parking the plane the is no option 'Ramp connection' (= stairs). If I look at the world map I see the parking is defined as 'Gate small'. But then MSFS thinks there is a jetway, leaving the ramp connection out. For every gate/parking without jetway you should use RAMP_GA Large. Can you please fix this in an update?

Thanks!

Gate5_1.png

Gate5_2.png

Maybe to add on that. It is strange easyJet/Jet2 parks there, should be mostly cargo there? Which parking codes did you use? Only EZY or also EJU and EZS?

Edited by Erik

Heya!

EJU and EZS both don't fly to Stansted, so this could somewhat explain it. Also the ingame ATC unfortunately doesn't always play by the rules of the AFCAD. The stands are named "Gate" because of GSX. I did relay to our team though to check if they could add EJU and EZS to the 30 gates if they aren't there already.

Hi, I am a bit dissapointed that the scenery was completely developed with GSX in mind... If you don't have GSX you are missing ground vehicles en VDGS which was previously perfectly covered with Nool.aero... I hope you guys reconsider, or make GSX optional using a config screen...

• Like 2

@iniBuildsThanks! I also hope you will also check the parking spots so the default stairs can be used. The stands can be named gate, but the type should be changed from gate small to ramp_ga large for non jetway parkings.

Edited by Erik

• 2 months later...
On 7/3/2023 at 8:34 PM, gumbyger said:

Heya!

EJU and EZS both don't fly to Stansted, so this could somewhat explain it. Also the ingame ATC unfortunately doesn't always play by the rules of the AFCAD. The stands are named "Gate" because of GSX. I did relay to our team though to check if they could add EJU and EZS to the 30 gates if they aren't there already.

They do now! Operations started on the 3rd September.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/u27846#

easyJet flight U2414 - Flightradar24

easyJet flight U236 - Flightradar24

Appears Easyjet are starting to use Stansted a bit more.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 9/10/2023 at 2:10 PM, Erik said:

And any update on the parking types?

Jetway -> Gate, type gate_small
No jetway -> Gate, type Ramp_ga large

Can you guys please fix this? Parking a EGSS now never gives you a stairs option 😞