Just Checking - Trojan Detected

JPL19

I purchased and tried to installed Ajaccio (LFK) by Pilot Experience Sim via the app.  App says it was installed, but Windows Security Quarantined "374-full.exe" in iniManager\app-2.1.6\app\temp\ folder.  I know this may be a false alarm, but I have only seen warnings in the past, not an actual quarantine.  Detected was Trojan:Script/Phonzy.A!ml.

Can anyone confirm if this is a false positive or not?

Thx.

Joe

Yeah, it's a false positive 🙂 I ran it through my local virus tool and it didn't give out anything. I wanted to run it through virustotal as well, but unfortunately it was above the file size limit 😕

The iniManager downloads an installer, which was removed by your anti virus software, so it coulnd't be installed. That's why the scenery is still missing from your community folder.

I appreciate the response, now that I proceed with AV disabled, I find the LFKJ opens the third-party installer that requires an activation code.  However there is no code in the IniManager Activation box (click to reveal shows nothing).  I submitted a ticket with my order number.

Joe