Inimanager extremely slow, stopping, starting, rewinding and resetting.

Nexus

I'm trying to download the bulldog autogyro. The installer started slowly, and then the speed keeps jumping from around 2MB/s to zero and back again. The it got really slow and then finally stopped at around 300MB. I shut it down and restarted and it was even slower. I shut it down, rebooted my PC and restarted it again. It started to run a bit quicker this time but then stopped and restarted the download by itself. Now I noticed that the download got over 100MB and then rewound back to 30MB. What the hell is going on with this thing? It's been running over 2 hours now and is not progressing. Is there any way I can download it without this junk installer?

I am also having the same exact issue. I have confirmed this is an issue on your end as I have restarted my route, updated my router, tried on a separate connection, reinstalled the manager including deleting the related appdata folder, and disabling all anti-virus software. It will rewind and say downloading in the mb/s counter when it occurs. Eventually the download will be hung with 0 mb/s shown on the counter and no progress made on the download bar or counter.

On 6/8/2023 at 12:55 PM, gumbyger said:

Heya!

We can't see any issues on our side of things, make sure your ISP isn't experiencing any issues, turn off your VPN, restart your router etc. 🙂

If the issue still persists, please contact direct support. https://www.inibuilds.com/contact

On 6/16/2023 at 7:37 AM, JJD233 said:

I am also having the same exact issue. I have confirmed this is an issue on your end as I have restarted my route, updated my router, tried on a separate connection, reinstalled the manager including deleting the related appdata folder, and disabling all anti-virus software. It will rewind and say downloading in the mb/s counter when it occurs. Eventually the download will be hung with 0 mb/s shown on the counter and no progress made on the download bar or counter.

As I said above, in that case please contact direct support.