Sounds not loud enough

whiggy

Hello everyone!

I don't know but I think there was any update or something else where the sound volume was changed.
In the "old version" fall 2022, I had normal loud sounds for the A310. Now it is very low.

Please fix this. This is a realy immersion breaker for this wonderful aircraft.

Edited by whiggy
  • Like 3

For when do you plan to add the new sound? It is 2 months that we all are reporting the low sounds problem, it is fixed on Beta? If yes I'll try and will report a feedback.

"Wind Shear" that is unaudible is not good, thanks!

24 minutes ago, ionic81 said:

For when do you plan to add the new sound? It is 2 months that we all are reporting the low sounds problem, it is fixed on Beta? If yes I'll try and will report a feedback.

"Wind Shear" that is unaudible is not good, thanks!

Yes, there is an update for the sounds on the AAU2 beta branch

On 5/27/2023 at 4:31 PM, gumbyger said:

Tried AAU2 beta, "Wind Shear" warning is unaudible like before. Please, try to switch ANN LT switch to TEST, it's not possible that you leave it in this way.

The sounds are low, not real, nothing changes from previous version

Edited by ionic81

• 3 weeks later...

Beta inside program activated here, just hoping this incredible, very low sound was fixed. Nothing change, the sounds is year lights far from any other level of every other aircraft. Completely missing low frequency loocking in front of the cockpit.

It's incredible they don't fix this,  it's completely killer immersion, uneuseful addon I'd say.  I suspect they can't replicate this issue and could be related just to some setup pc/audio configuration? help and fix pls

• Sad 1

On 5/27/2023 at 4:31 PM, gumbyger said:

I REALLY don't understand what iniBuild does. Why do you reply to me that there is a fix in the latest Beta if it isn't true? As I wrote before I'll never buy any iniBuilds product if the approach is "release, change-something, break-something, nevermind". In this way what we buy is not what we'll have

• Like 1

Hi,

Updated to the newest MSFS and sounds are still broken. They are as follows:

-Left engine is louder than right engine when in cabin camera views (left wing forward view louder than right wing forward view).

-Engines barely audible on views behind both wings, as well as packs sounds only audible from one side of headphones. (Suggest adding rumble behind wing at takeoff power?)

Running base A310 V1.1.10 in combination with A310 enhance V1.1.7

On 7/1/2023 at 5:34 AM, bluefly330 said:

For me sounds are unchanged and still terrible after the latest MSFS update, A310 appears to be runnning on the newest version V1.1.10/V1.1.7

As far as I have heard on the discord MSFS forgot to add the A310 to the last update that contains the sound fix...

1 hour ago, icallhertaco said:

As far as I have heard on the discord MSFS forgot to add the A310 to the last update that contains the sound fix...

Oh brother naw naw nawwww is there a way to let them know?