HELP! KLAX Not Loading in MSFS!

moxiejeff

I've befuddled. I've ensured my Inibuilds KLAX is the only airport installed in MSFS (I deleted the Asobo one) and yet it will not load. I get generic buildings. I've uninstalled, reinstalled -- nothing is working!!!

KLAX.jpg

KLAX2.jpg

Hey @gumbyger - here you go:

image.thumb.png.7bccb4c4e833e375aa193f269b3fbb10.png

Result:

Still does not load. Any ideas on how to fix? My other 3rd party airports load fine.

Side note: I am in the MSFS beta, which is currently on 1.33.3.0 -- but it was only the avionics update for B787, B747... nothing was supposedly changed in the actual sim.

ResizerImage2304X1296.jpg

15 minutes ago, moxiejeff said:

@gumbygercan you please help? I’ve tried everything for the last 4 days. Nothing is loading. 

I also submitted a request to transfer my LAX purchase from simmarket back to IniBuilds and no response on this either. 

Order Transfers always take a bit; but I`ll chase them for you. Submitted with same Email as you use here on the forum?

Other than that I don`t really know what could be wrong. You can try to clear your rolling cache / delete your scenery cache/index, restart and see if that helps 😕

- Go to your Microsoft Flight Simulator settings: General Options - Data - (Scroll to the bottom of Data Page), and delete rolling cache.

- Delete your Content.xml, and the contents of the SceneryCache and SceneryIndex folders. These are located in: PC: AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
Steam: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gumbyger said:

Order Transfers always take a bit; but I`ll chase them for you. Submitted with same Email as you use here on the forum?

Other than that I don`t really know what could be wrong. You can try to clear your rolling cache / delete your scenery cache/index, restart and see if that helps 😕

So guess what? Clearing my scenery cache folder WORKED!!! Thank you @gumbyger

KLAX.jpg

• Like 1