Missing ILS Frequencies at KOKC on Xbox Series X

Evan

Hello, this is my first post on the forums as I’m relatively new to the sim but not sims in general. As an Xbox user and real pilot, the A310 has been a life saver in terms of having an actual functional airplane in the sim so I cannot thank you all enough for that. In addition, the OKC scenery is simply the best I’ve ever seen, it is truly remarkable.

However, as I was arriving on my first flight after installation, I was met with no ILS signal for runway 17R. I’ve attached some screenshots that show the correct frequency and autopilot setup, as well as showing the VFR map not listing any frequencies. They were taken from stream so may be hard to read but I think they prove my point. 

Thanks for any info as I would really love to spend more time at this airport, as well as continue to purchase more of your airports…

EDIT: only able to upload the VFR map screenshot, Ill try and compress the one showing the frequency so I can upload that as well

IMG_0282.png

Thanks for the info. When that patch goes through will there be any notification in the sim/marketplace or will it just be announced here?

And it appears I cant change my name when using one of the socials to log in so looks like I need to change that.

17 hours ago, Evan Laufman said:

Thanks for the info. When that patch goes through will there be any notification in the sim/marketplace or will it just be announced here?

And it appears I cant change my name when using one of the socials to log in so looks like I need to change that.

Yeah, there will be a update post here along with a push notification on the iniManager.

Also you should be getting a DM soon for your name change 🙂

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I just wanted to check and see if there has been any further progress on this? I see the update from early October indicating it’s been fixed via your in-house manager, is there any timeline for that making its way to the marketplace? I have to say this issue has essentially prevented me from using this scenery entirely and has kind of turned me off from picking up any others, I would really love to pick up KBUF but these sceneries are quite expensive and I havent really been able to even utilize this first one.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 7:22 PM, Evan said:

I just wanted to check and see if there has been any further progress on this? I see the update from early October indicating it’s been fixed via your in-house manager, is there any timeline for that making its way to the marketplace? I have to say this issue has essentially prevented me from using this scenery entirely and has kind of turned me off from picking up any others, I would really love to pick up KBUF but these sceneries are quite expensive and I havent really been able to even utilize this first one.

You are totally correct, that totally slipped through our cracks 😕 Sorry for that! We will get the update out asap 🙂

• 2 months later...