KSAT - Scenery Wont Fully Load

Aliform

I just recnetly purchased KOKC,KJKF, KDCA.... and KSAT.  All the others work and look great but ksat is giving me trouble. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall it several times. Restarted my PC.. not sure what else to do.  I have ran the game with no other mods installed no other scenery and it still wont load correctly. Specificlly i see pink and the Terminals are hollow and i can see stright down through the world map.  The runways and taxi's do work and look great.   Funny enough i went to the store to buy specifically this airport and its the only one that dosnt work. Can i get some support? if it dosnt work a refund. Im very disapointed with this airport and purchase so far. 

OKC is 4.89 GB and i purchased them online but i have the iniManager and use that to install the airports. I have updated my graphics card. no other scenery loading with it. Uninstalled and reinstalled Ksat. Still get issues. The area around the airport is sometimes pink and the terminals are compltly gone. Just the Jetways for each terminal show up at the gates.

You didnt ask but my KSat folder is 5.62 gb

Oh, yeah I meant KSAT anyways and not OKC, my mistake. It has the correct size, so this can't be the issue..

We have been quite puzzled by this one and also cant reproduce it. Can you try to remove everything from your community folder except for KSAT and see if it loads in correctly then?

• 6 months later...

Just wondering if this ever got resolved, and if so, what the fix was.
Yesterday also purchased KSAT through the inibuilds website, then downloaded through the iniManager, and having the same problem.
Scene initially loaded without textures and buildings, now, after deleting and redownloading it twice, textures load, but still no buildings, only jetways.
All other sceneries loading fine, also loaded in with other aircraft, and same result.

The    inibuilds-airport-ksat-san-antonio    folder is located in my community folder and is 5.62GB.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 05_12_2023 21_31_01_LOW.jpg

Microsoft Flight Simulator 06_12_2023 21_58_33_LOW.jpg

Microsoft Flight Simulator 06_12_2023 23_45_06_LOW.jpg