Ipad not working and Avionics go to blank screens 10 mins from final.

Craig

Been a big fan of this aircraft for a long time. 

Today I loaded up at Cork Airport, The ipad was in darkeness, Tried switching it on no joy, Tried the brighteness still no go (There was power to aircraft) 

Then on final approach to Paris the avionic screens went black and swiftly followed by a crash to desktop

Is there an update planed for this aircraft soon? 

Thank you very much for the reply. Ive been using this aircraft since its realease and have never encountered this problem before, Yes you are correct it is the Series S that im using. I fly everyday and this random event happened for the first time yesterday and still continues to today. 

Craig 

1 hour ago, Ricardo Sands said:

I been flying this a310 since it came out now in this pass week it’s been crashing my sim constantly and constant stutters never had the problem before just started happening 

Im in the same situation, been flying it since realease with no problems up until this week. Such a shame as i have to go back to the default aircrafts, it just not the same. 

1 minute ago, gumbyger said:

I have some good news, we submitted a small fix for the A310 that should stop some of the CTDs.

But it also probably wouldn't be a bad idea to write about your issues on the official MSFS forums, so they see that there has been performance reduction for Xbox S users since recently / SU12 🙂

Thank you very much indeed, will this also fix the tablet?