MSFS is "blocked" in EGLL without option to set other dep. airports

Dr. D. Miron

Dear friends,

allow me please to explain: if for example I choose to set my dep airport to LSZH and completing the required  parameters,

I always find myself ready to depart EGLL rwy 27 without any option to cancel this or return to the main screen. Maybe I

miss something and this problem is persistent.

Is a step I do miss or disregard? my simulator (standard ed.) runs on Win11 on a quite powerfull Asus AiO machine.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Miron 

I'm sorry, but those screenshots are not self explanatory at all. This is something unprecedented; so I'm very curious.

I'm not saying you simply selected EGLL after taking that second screenshot, but it honestly is the most likely scenario for me. There shouldn't be any reason you spawn in EGLL when you didn't select it and if you do, it probably is an issue to raise in the MSFS forums as we don't have any way to troubleshoot this / find out why this is happening. Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2023 at 6:07 PM, gumbyger said:

I'm sorry, but those screenshots are not self explanatory at all. This is something unprecedented; so I'm very curious.

I'm not saying you simply selected EGLL after taking that second screenshot, but it honestly is the most likely scenario for me. There shouldn't be any reason you spawn in EGLL when you didn't select it and if you do, it probably is an issue to raise in the MSFS forums as we don't have any way to troubleshoot this / find out why this is happening. Sorry.

Please be informed Sir that issue of that kind has been described in various forums and solutions proposed.

Have a nice day,