Ready for taxi

Andre_V

Hi

Is there a problem with this feature on the Ipad of the AN-225 ?  I'm not a fan of clock and dark procedures. So I'm always using Ctrl E to start the engines. Once my flight plan is done and the plane is on the tarmac, Ctrl E start the engines. After landed at the destination airport, shutting of the engines Ctrl Shift E for me, engines stopped. But trying to restart the engines after the plane is newly loaded don't work. The engines won't start correctly by Ctrl E or even by the option on the Ipda Ready to taxi. What's wrong with this ?  It's the only plane I own doing this. 

Yes I know going back on the map is fixing the problem or I can do some steps with the cold and dark procedure. I'm glad you are aware there is problem with this. When landing at an airport, unloading the plane, reloading the plane, creating the new flight plan is what I like.

Talking about restarting from the map, it would be nice you make the plane unloaded by default and let us choose what we want to carry. I just don't understand why it's always loaded with boxes by default ? Do you plan to create more items to carry in the future ?

A quetion about the train. There is space for at least 2 of them, is it because it's too heavy you have put only one ? It would be fun to have different cargo types at the same time to really make the cargo bay full.

It's very strange. I watched a video on a cold and dark procedure, I do exactly the same as him, but once I click on the startup sequence button, nothing happen. The guys has two light turning ON but not me. I revised twice his procedure, I did all correct but I don't get the same result. I'll check again. Quite frustrating.