A310 is unstable on Xbox since SU12

DegXI_FS

Since SU12 beta was released I haven't been able to complete successfully a flight because the screens just turn black or the sim crash. 

Few days ago I got DTW from iniBuilds from marketplace, been flying from and to with the A310 without any problem in the current public release (WU12). I decided to update to beta and I'm not even able to start my aircraft because the A310 just CTD. 

I decided to create a thread in the MSFS forum but I haven't received any news from any developer, you have already this issue logged? 

I'm using a Xbox series S

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iniBuilds said:

There have not been any significant issues or reports with the A310 or DTW having issues in SU12.

We would ask you to try again, and give some specific feedback on what issues you are experiencing. 

Yep, I'll do it definitely. Thank you

5 hours ago, DegXI_FS said:

Yep, I'll do it definitely. Thank you

Once again another failed attempt to fly the A310. I left flying a 3:30hr flight. Everything fine until I came back to check the flight it was in the home screen, really annoying what's happening since it was the only aircraft that I fly in my Xbox because of the complexity of it but since SU12 all the time is a secured CTD. Before SU12 never suffered a CTD while mid air.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, iniBuilds said:

There have not been any significant issues or reports with the A310 or DTW having issues in SU12.

We would ask you to try again, and give some specific feedback on what issues you are experiencing. 

Hey, I'm constantly checking the MSFS forum and there's more people reporting multiple CTD with the A310. Some of them said that it's only with the A310 and other default aircrafts works perfectly fine.

8 hours ago, Speedradish said:

I'm on Xbox series S. I have completed 10 flights since the update and i've not had a single issue with the A310.

Any extra information? You were using 3rd party airports? Where did you fly?

6 minutes ago, gumbyger said:

Just completed my first flight from EDDL to EDDM on all default scenery with the A310 on Xbox S as well. No issues here at all. If you could give me city pairs where it crashes for you please?

Yup, I tried MMGL-MMMX. Both 3rd party, before SU12 I already have flown that route but since WU12 release, it started CTD while taxiing at MMGL. Also in KDTW, In SU11 I used to fly from and to all the time, now in SU12 is almost imposible to start my takeoff roll before my sim CTD.

3 days ago I tried KLAX-KDTW, after 1:30hr in cruise my sim CTD. 

So I'm saying that there was a massive performance downgrade in the aircraft because before SU12 I was able to fly from anywhere with any addon without issues, now it's impossible.

Edited by DegXI_FS

5 hours ago, gumbyger said:

I tried this route without 3rd party airports and nothing crashed on my Xbox S. Could you retry without 3rd party airports please?

Yes, I also tried yesterday GDL/SJD. GDL is 3rd party and I was able to complete the flight.

Later I tried KDTW/MMMX, both handcrafted, the sim CTD in cruise after 4hr of flight, sometimes when i was switching cameras it started stuttering.

Edited by DegXI_FS
Add infii

• 2 weeks later...