Unable to buy anything from the store

bravo77whiskey

I have in interesting problem. I am trying to buy scenery but after clicking the buy button on the Windows app it freezes. Same happens when I try to buy from the store using a browser. I have tried Chrome (Windows, MacOS and iOS), Brave (Windows and MacOS), Firefox (Windows and MacOS) and Safari (Windows and MacOS) and they all freeze when I click on anything on the page. I have also tried in incognito mode on the browsers and the same happens. I have to kill the tab otherwise it remains frozen. Sometimes the page freezes even without doing anything. I have attached a screenshot of the app as it looks when it freezes.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 204754.png

9 minutes ago, bravo77whiskey said:

I have in interesting problem. I am trying to buy scenery but after clicking the buy button on the Windows app it freezes. Same happens when I try to buy from the store using a browser. I have tried Chrome (Windows, MacOS and iOS), Brave (Windows and MacOS), Firefox (Windows and MacOS) and Safari (Windows and MacOS) and they all freeze when I click on anything on the page. I have also tried in incognito mode on the browsers and the same happens. I have to kill the tab otherwise it remains frozen. Sometimes the page freezes even without doing anything. I have attached a screenshot of the app as it looks when it freezes.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 204754.png

Slight correction since I can't edit the post.Β Tested Safari only on macOS.