Floating rocks in the river in Maasai Mara

ABF81

Hi, just thought I'd mention that when I do flights down the river with all the animals and camps it appears a lot of the rocks in the river are floating. Don't think I've got any other conflicting scenery or mesh mods loaded. I do fly exclusively in VR however if that has anything to do with it. 

Thanks for the free scenery either way, it's great aside from the floating rocks

Edited by ABF81

OK just did a test out of VR and it appears to be a LOD issue. I did see the floating rocks but only briefly before they switch to a more detailed model and were in the correct position. Given I have my VR graphic settings on med-low and my non-VR graphics mostly on the high end that could be why it's more obvious in VR. 

Can't seem to edit my previous post for some reason but just checked in VR and if I hit active pause when over some floating rocks then wait 1-2 seconds they load the more detailed model which puts them in the right position. So seems it's more an issue on my end - need to upgrade my GPU (planned but waiting for a less ludicrous price on an RTX 4080)

Edited by ABF81