LVARS list for AN225

navnak

Hi There,

I am setting up my controls (Honeycomb A and B, Saitek Radio panel etc) with the spad.next tool. I wonder if you coulf provide a LVARS list so I can set everything up?

Much appreciated it will be.

Thanks,

Roy

1 minute ago, gumbyger said:

They will all work, those listed are just the most important ones that most people will use.

Yes that I understand. But I am not "the most people". So please would you be so kind to provide me the full list? Or at least the APU vars.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reaction, due to some health issues.

Yes, I would like to have the APU LVARs.

Can you also provide me with the elevator pitch trim settings? Or are these standard MSFS?

Thank you again.

On 3/15/2023 at 11:55 AM, navnak said:

Sorry for the late reaction, due to some health issues.

Yes, I would like to have the APU LVARs.

Can you also provide me with the elevator pitch trim settings? Or are these standard MSFS?

Thank you again.

AN225_APU_LEFT_STARTER_SWITCH and AN225_APU_RIGHT_STARTER_SWITCH are the switches, set to 0 to start APU

AN225_APU_LEFT_START_COMNAND and AN225_APU_RIGHT_START_COMNAND for the actual starting procedure

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AEL001 said:

Do you have the LVAR for :

• VRTCL VEL H3 button ?
  • Wind screen wipers?
  • the two steering tiller switches?
  • battery switches

Please

Pascal

• AN225_PITCH_LEVEL_COMMAND (1 = Trigger)
  • AN225_WIPER_SWITCH_CPT (0 = OFF, 1 = SLOW, 2 = FAST)
  • AN225_WIPER_SWITCH_FO (0 = OFF, 1 = SLOW, 2 = FAST)
  • BATT1_SWITCH (0 = AUTO, 1 = OFF, 2 = MANUAL)
  • BATT2_SWITCH (0 = AUTO, 1 = OFF, 2 = MANUAL)
  • BATT3_SWITCH (0 = AUTO, 1 = OFF, 2 = MANUAL)
  • BATT4_SWITCH (0 = AUTO, 1 = OFF, 2 = MANUAL)
  • BATT5_SWITCH (0 = AUTO, 1 = OFF, 2 = MANUAL)

The two steering tiller switches are in the other thread.

• Thanks 1

In the Hardware LVARs list in the FAQ, the NAV and STROBE lights have the same LVAR : AN225_POTENTIOMETER_NAV (LVAR) (0 = Off, 1 = On)

I guess that for STROBEs it is : AN225_POTENTIOMETER_STROBE (LVAR) (0 = Off, 1 = On)

Thanks

Pascal

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am trying to create a good comprehensive StreamDeck profile for the AN225. I'm having difficulty with the APU starter guards and buttons, and I'm guessing I'm going to run into this with some of the other switches. I've been able to get the stream deck to read the status of the cover and the switch using "(L:__APU_LEFT_START_GUARD_State, Number) 1 == (L:__APU_LEFT_STARTIsPressed, Number) 0 == and" . Clicking it with the mouse makes it update perfectly (with the numbers changed depending on open close, etc. ) so That's coming along great. I cannot get the darn thing to respond to any commands though. Using the developer mode / Behaviors debug I've been able to find most of what I need thus far. What I'm getting for the APU starters is "AIRLINER_APU_LEFT_START_GUARD_Push" and I cannot even get the BehaviorDebug to change the state of the covers and switches. I am stuck. Please help! So far most of what I have working (battery switches, and everything else on the electrical panel) I've been using the BVARs for. Help me Inibuilds-wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Using StreamDeck and Lorby Axis&Ohs.

On 3/3/2023 at 8:01 AM, Nico - Gumby said:

I can't, no, as I don't have a more in-depth list. I can ask for the APU LVARs, but it`ll be quicker if you read them out yourself.

Lemme know if you need them still.

Sorry I missed this when I wrote my question yesterday. 

So I'm looking for the following:

APU starter guards, APU start, APU bleeds, APU start INIT guards and switches, Hydraulic pumps guards and switches, Launch cover, Engine mix switches and covers/guards... and I think that's it. Just having a hard time getting them to work with the stream deck. However so far I'm pleased to report that I've got the whole electrical panel worked out! 🙂 Thanks in advance for any help you can give.