Sound outside and reverse

pmplayer

• 1 month later...

Maybe you find I'm very pointy about the sounds but it's the most important thing on a plane. Imagine you are going to buy an Harley Davidson because of the sound and what you get isย  the sound of a Kawasaki !ย  I don't thing you would be happy with that. Yes the sound of the Kawasaki is nice too but not what you would expect. Same if you go buying a Ferrari and it sound like a Camaro, I'm sure you would not be happy with that.

I flew the Cessna 172 for 10 years in real life and when I jump into the Asobo C172, it sound exactly like I always heard on this plane. Lot of souvenirs are raising in my body just because of the sound. When I hear you A310 and AN-225, both are not representative to what I heard in my life. Your A310 is so bad that I don't fly it. At least the AN-225 is better. TSS, Carenado, Just Flight are way ahead of you about sounds.ย 

• 1 month later...

ย 

Congratulation about the new sound set. Much different and much closer to the AN-124 now. I love it. Cockpit sound and outside sound are really well balanced. You did a great job on this point.ย 

The most beautiful sound while cruising is at power setting 104% where the turbofans can be hear. But to get that, I very slightly lower the speed brake lever and set manually the power setting to maintain 510 km/h at FL330.ย  On AT at 94% normal power setting, I don't really like the sound, can't hear the turbofans at all. Also I find the engine rumbling is not loud enough when viewing the plane from the back. In a future update it would be nice if you can make it a little louder while cruising.

I really like the taxi sound, much closer to the real thing.