Suggestions...

AnkH

I really love your two big hub sceneries KLAX and EGLL. BUT: would it not be possible that the selected settings stick after an update? It is slightly annoying that I have to re-select my settings after each and every update. And regarding the GSX profile: nice to have one included, but why the heck you add a path into it? In 99% of the cases, the path added is anyway completely wrong and needs to be adjusted manually, besides the need of copy pasting it into the correct folder.

Regards

Chris

I don't think the path in the GSX profile is relevent, only that the name file name in the profile "klax-airport.bgl" matches the file name in the scenery.

If you open the "Customize airport" option in GSX it now tells you the names of the files being used.

That is what Umberto always claims, but my experience is different: it always works if the full path is correct, if only the filename is correct, some of my config files do simply not work, no matter what Umberto claims. Might have changed in one of the updates for GSX Pro, but as I have absolutely no desire in testing such things out, I still always adjust the full path.

• Like 1

I've just found on my system the profile file says "klax-airport.bgl" but the actual BGL in the scenery folder is "klax-scene-airport.bgl" So either the BGL wasn't updated during the recent update or the profile is wrong.
I've just changed the profile to say "klax-scene-airport.bgl" and it is now recognized...But I still need inibuilds to confirm what the BGL should actually be.

I shoiuld also say I've not changed the path in the profile and it doesn't match mine either as you correctly said in the OP