Failed Livery Installation - A310 Royal Jordanian by al-Ayyubi

Swervr1

The above livery fails during the installation process in iniManager. An error pops up but disappears too quickly to read.

The end product is the attached livery which is just pink and white squares, in the livery options for the aircraft within MSFS2020.

How can I remove that and also the livery needs to be fixed.

Regards

Mervyn Edwards69085618_A310MSMS2020RoyalJordanian.thumb.jpg.c96c743d5adcafca88fa6d5eeb414b77.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions, in the end I have deleted the livery folder from within the community folder to remove it.

I tried installing again with and without antivirus and VPN, still the same result.

The interesting thing being I have several other liveries via iniManager installed and working fine!

19 hours ago, Swervr1 said:

Thanks for the suggestions, in the end I have deleted the livery folder from within the community folder to remove it.

I tried installing again with and without antivirus and VPN, still the same result.

The interesting thing being I have several other liveries via iniManager installed and working fine!

Mmmh, that is indeed very weird then. Could you please send me a screenshot of the downloaded livery folder so I can check if there are any files missing please?

• 1 month later...