Aircraft setup changes on using fast-forward feature on the Xbox

Jehan

While cruising, I tried to use the fast forward feature on the Xbox. It went ahead, however the whole setup changed completely. Autopilot was completely changed, aircraft started diving and eventually lost control. 

Is there a way to do this properly. I like to simulate longer heavy flight, but would like to skip through the cruise. 

21 hours ago, Jehan said:

This is the inbuilt options for the sim. It has options like descent, approach Cruise etc.  

It’s generally located top of screen.

I'm not quite sure how it works anymore, cause i haven't used that feature since the MSFS Alpha, but don't you need a flightplan on the worldmap for that to work? As the flightplan in the FMC of the A310 is totally uncoupled from the flightplan on the worldmap, I don't think you can use - or at least there is no guarantee it'll work - that feature with the A310.

@FelixMThe issues with pausing the sim are known and are being worked on for the next update 🙂

• Like 1

So, I load the flight plan on the Sim Menu as well as the MCDU. This way both of them are aligned. 

However the moment I press fast-forward say to approach phase, the aircraft is almost cold and dark, only engines running.