MSFS A310 Loud speakers

Samany69

Hello everyone 

I have a new problem. After updating the enhanced package to the latest version via the content manager, My fireloop tests ( both engine and APU ) doesn't make any sounds at all. I'm not sure if the sound files are broken during download or something. After investigating the issue, I found out that the issue is not related to the fire loop but It's an issue with the Loud speakers and the logic they work! See, the FWC generates and sends Aural Warnings sounds and chimes to loud speakers. Infact, the issue is the loud speakers only chime when at least one battery switch is ON. Tonight I had one A310 arriving and staying in airport for daily check. So I went in Cockpit and checked this matter and I'm here to report that the real aircraft has all loud speakers working without batteries turned on with just external power or APU GEN.  Glad to help the team build a better than ever plane. I also got permission to copy and send one related page of the ASM proving what I just witnessed in the real plane.

Best Regards

Saman

Screenshot_2023-01-13-21-25-24-811_com.adobe.reader.jpg

Hello Again my dear friend. I'm always happy to help. Please let the team know that I'm really willing to cooperate. I mean I can devote some of my off-time to work with the team to increase the quality of the product. If they are willing to accept a new remote member I can apply for it. Again, It's my honor and pleasure to help make the product better than before.

Best Regards

Saman