KMIA In The Future?

738Captain

I have been buying inibuilds sceneries lately, a matter of fact, I just bought EGLL and I’m impressed with the attention to details. So would KMIA be a possibility in the future? I know there’s already one available for MSFS(I own it). But, it really lacks details and other issues people really familiar with the airport notice. I would definitely buy KMIA again, if inibuilds released one.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, iniBuilds said:

This brings us to an interesting point..

Which airports, do you think iniBuilds should consider, that other developers have already done?

Ohh god, please give us a proper KATL. Such an important airport which connects to many other destinations in the east US and I can’t believe no one has stepped up to make it highly detailed. Please do KATL. I’m also happy with a better rendition of KMIA. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/20/2023 at 7:57 AM, iniBuilds said:

Which airports, do you think iniBuilds should consider, that other developers have already done?

KJFK and KLGA are my top 2 picks. Anything FeelThere has done. Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Seattle, Mexico City, and Raleigh. I could go on but you get it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 6:57 AM, iniBuilds said:

In order of preference (the ones already done by others including Asobo as handcrafted):

1. KDFW (Dallas-Ft Worth Intl)
  2. KATL (Atlanta-Hartsfield/Jackson Intl)
  3. KBNA (Nashville Intl)
  4. KMIA (Miami Intl)
  5. EDDF (Frankfurt am Main)
  6. KJFK (New York-JFK Intl)
  7. KMSY (New Orleans-Armstrong Intl)
  8. KMCO (Orlando Intl)
  9. KSNA (Orange County-John Wayne Intl)
  10. KLGA (New York-LaGuardia)
  11. KRDU (Raleigh/Durham Intl)
  12. KBWI (Baltimore/Washington Intl)
Edited by DFWSupertrooper

On 2/20/2023 at 1:57 PM, iniBuilds said:

A no brainer:

1. EDDF - Frankfurt, please!!! There has never ever been a good rendition of this. And many others have avoided it for performance reasons, or because they haven't been let in by the authorities, obviously. A developer who can make such amazing EGLL and KLAX mega airports, is certainly able to do a very good EDDF, as well, right? 🙂 

2. KOAK - Oakland. I don't know if I can call the existing scenery version even a "version" at all^^

3. KATL - Atlanta. I've got ImagineSim's P3d version, and that one is really good. But we can hear a lot of complaints about the MSFS version, which I've never tried because of that.

Edited by DeeJay

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 7:30 PM, 738Captain said:

I have been buying inibuilds sceneries lately, a matter of fact, I just bought EGLL and I’m impressed with the attention to details. So would KMIA be a possibility in the future? I know there’s already one available for MSFS(I own it). But, it really lacks details and other issues people really familiar with the airport notice. I would definitely buy KMIA again, if inibuilds released one.

I agree I too own the other mia and its just doesn't have the technology and new details for such in important airport it makes sense we have lax on one side cover the west side and now jfk with ewr on east just need to something south east to connect the rest. hopefully ini considers making kmia.

On 3/26/2023 at 1:14 PM, DFWSupertrooper said:

In order of preference (the ones already done by others including Asobo as handcrafted):

1. KDFW (Dallas-Ft Worth Intl)
  2. KATL (Atlanta-Hartsfield/Jackson Intl)
  3. KBNA (Nashville Intl)
  4. KMIA (Miami Intl)
  5. EDDF (Frankfurt am Main)
  6. KJFK (New York-JFK Intl)
  7. KMSY (New Orleans-Armstrong Intl)
  8. KMCO (Orlando Intl)
  9. KSNA (Orange County-John Wayne Intl)
  10. KLGA (New York-LaGuardia)
  11. KRDU (Raleigh/Durham Intl)
  12. KBWI (Baltimore/Washington Intl)

One down...11 to go. 😁

KSAN 100% !!! I own the LVFR ksan and excuse my french but its horriffic! skyline is default asobo bad performance, the terminal,gates.ground textures, nearby buildings, harbor, boats are bad on perfromance and anti aliasing is terrible. its a stutterfest and that anti aliasing is glitching. not to mention the off road 4x4 ground bumps and wrong gate #'s and parking codes. the jetways are very bad texture wise. basically it looks like it was ported over from P3d to msfs. 

can i throw in a PHNL. FSDT takes 10yrs to release a airport. PHNL would be huge with the upcoming World update. Thanks Ini. love your KLAX, EGLL. will be buying your KJFK, KDTW, KSAT, KOKC as soon as I sell my liver. 

ps, dire need of a KMCO as well as KDFW and KMIA...once again LVFR kmia is terrible. LVFR is dropping the ball. hope they can step it up. textures are not smooth like Ini, or Flightbeam.

Edited by Koawood

Please consider KSEA. It's one of the fastest growing airports in terms of traffic in the US. Its also the home airport of Microsoft! the Asobo version is horrible, and the BM World-Amsim version is better, it is still very lacking. The new north satellite would look great done by you!

Edited by jakef
  • Like 1