Following new flight after Engine shut down directly from the gate parking spot results in CTD

FelixM

Hi,    (Iam on XBoxX)

after landing I taxi to the gate, turn on the APU shut down the engines and then would instantly like to prepare for the next flight (without exiting). So I do refueling through the EFB , new flight plan through simbrief and start from the beginning. This will result in 100% CTD. I did now 10 tests and it always crashes to the XBoxX main menu, mostly during taxi. You can actually accelerate the CTD by changing views (in the cockpit left/right etc....). It only happens with the A310. No problems with other aircrafts doing this.

Maybe that is something to look into the future. Not a major thing, since you can always start a new flight via the menu.

Best regards,

Felix

Hi,

thx for taking care. Btw if you need another Xbox tester let me know. I have most of your scenery and would be happy to help sort things on XBox relevant topics.

Atm I have flown around 60000 km with the A310 on my first around the world trip. I have already a small list of little things I have found on the A310. Will make a post about them, when I have finished the whole trip.

Best regards and merry Christmas to all of you.

Best reagrds,

Felix

• Like 1

Here is the same problem. Especially to be observed when I have activated the beta program. It happens on every flight when I land and am on my way to the gate. At the latest when I stand at the gate and change the view or something with the electronics. If I leave the current beta, it is much rarer, but still.

8 hours ago, Mitcherry said:

Here is the same problem. Especially to be observed when I have activated the beta program. It happens on every flight when I land and am on my way to the gate. At the latest when I stand at the gate and change the view or something with the electronics. If I leave the current beta, it is much rarer, but still.

Is this also on Xbox?