Strange "AFCAD" issue. using opposite side runways.

aniiran

I noticed that the Southwest and Delta jets taxi all the way over to the 25s for takeoff every time and the United, Alaska , and American Jets always taxi to the 24s.  Why is this happening? Has anyone noticed the same.  I expect my line to the 24s to have other Southwest jets Delta and Heavys from TBIT but with this AFCAD it's all American, Alaska and United.  Very strange.  Anyway to fix this?

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2022 at 4:20 AM, gumbyger said:

Heya!

You yourself probably wont be able to fix this, but I can forward it to the scenery team 🙂

Which airlines would you expect to go where? Is it like that in real life too, or is it random there?

Generally, the airlines like Southwest, Delta, and some of TBIT use the north runways for departure. American, Alaska, JetBlue, Spirit,  United etc use the South runways. Tbit seems to be split down the middle but generally airlines use the closest runway TBIT is not quite as important.  I fly mostly Southwest flights, and for some reason they refuse to taxi to 24L they go all the way around TBIT and go to 25R to take off.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 6:20 AM, gumbyger said:

Heya!

You yourself probably wont be able to fix this, but I can forward it to the scenery team 🙂

Which airlines would you expect to go where? Is it like that in real life too, or is it random there?

While you are addressing AFCAD issues, I have noticed some non-cargo airline liveries in the cargo areas (south complex), esp near the Fedex building, when using FSLTL.  For the most part, however, you've really nailed it with liveries and gate assignments - this and the runways aniiran is talking about seem to be the only exceptions.