VR zoom and blurred glass.

kcjc073

The new 1.0.2 patch fixes most of the previously reported issues, and the plane is much more stable. The new exhaust effects are also great and the flight is a very enjoyable experience. I am impressed with the speed of the iniBuilds fix and the continued improvements to WarHawk.

There are still two small issues.

1. VR Zoom seems to have not been repaired, the same will go through the dashboard.

2. The new patch fixes the problem of exhaust blurring the front view, but in general from the VR view out, the front view, especially the side view is still blurred, but seems to be a little better than the previous version, I do not know whether the glass material has been corrected?

Noticed the same (# 2.). Asked myself if this is a bug or a feature. A little tint in the glass is fine, so there's a difference between canopy closed and open. But poor pilots if the glass was also blurry. Another reason why it must be a bug: it's only the canopy glass that's blurry, not the side glasses upfront.
EDIT: And yes, sooo glad the heat blur FX is reduced and improved!

Edited by deHavilland

VR Zoom we are still looking into along with a couple of other VR issues.

The glass up-front is thicker as it was bullet-proof and we replicated that a little hence the difference between side and front glass.

What VR headset are you using where you notice the difference that much?

I use Quest 2 VR headset, I own P-38, Spitfire and F-6F this series of WWII aircraft, I am the first time to find this kind of blur. Although inibuildst created this remarkable aircraft with thicker bulletproof glass in front, it is interesting to note that the pilot's side window is rather blurred. I often had to fly with the cockpit cover open.
It is not easy to find on a normal screen, but several of our friends have the same problem with the P-40, but it is easier to find on VR. I found that people on the Microsoft Flight Simulator forum also reported this issue.

7 minutes ago, kcjc073 said:

I use Quest 2 VR headset, I own P-38, Spitfire and F-6F this series of WWII aircraft, I am the first time to find this kind of blur. Although inibuildst created this remarkable aircraft with thicker bulletproof glass in front, it is interesting to note that the pilot's side window is rather blurred. I often had to fly with the cockpit cover open.
It is not easy to find on a normal screen, but several of our friends have the same problem with the P-40, but it is easier to find on VR. I found that people on the Microsoft Flight Simulator forum also reported this issue.

Thanks, will look more into it.