A couple of minor things...

DCS25

Nice work on the update - much less twitchy, the prop looks much better, the sound is even better! Big improvement. A couple of small things I've noticed - The keyboard on the EFB is missing the number 2. And my cockpit quickviews are messed up, but just for this plane. Everything is set properly in the controls dialog box, but when I move my hat switch to look right, it looks left, and when I move it to look left, it looks to the left and back. Works fine in all other planes. Is it just something in my setup??? Thanks, keep up the great work!

• 3 weeks later...

Devs, can you please address the issue in my initial post about incorrect quick views? It would be nice to know if it will be corrected in an upcoming update, or if there's a file we can edit to correct them. Thank you. 

On 12/27/2022 at 1:13 AM, DCS25 said:

Devs, can you please address the issue in my initial post about incorrect quick views? It would be nice to know if it will be corrected in an upcoming update, or if there's a file we can edit to correct them. Thank you. 

Fixed in the next patch

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the continuing updates to this wonderful bird! Any chance of a simple AP coming to the tablet in the future? It would be really handy at times, and those that get upset at the thought of an autopilot in a warbird can choose to ignore it. Something similar to what Flying Iron does would be great. Keep up the good work!

16 hours ago, DCS25 said:

Thanks for the continuing updates to this wonderful bird! Any chance of a simple AP coming to the tablet in the future? It would be really handy at times, and those that get upset at the thought of an autopilot in a warbird can choose to ignore it. Something similar to what Flying Iron does would be great. Keep up the good work!

Heya!

An AP as such currently isn´t planned, no. But you can already use the Flight Assistance Function for Altitude / Course hold 🙂