iniBuilds Store

Andrew

Is there any way of adding more than one item to the store and purchasing more than one product at a time? Every time I attempt to add something, it simply replaces the product already in the cart. I would like to get Gatwick, Shannon, and Alderney, but do not fancy having to go through three separate PayPal (or whatever) payment processes...

Thanks in advance.

I am still learning the A300... beautiful work by the way, absolutely beautiful...

Andrew

PC:
Custom-built, i9-9900K@4.9GHz on Aorus Master Z390
Aorus Master RTX3090, 32Gb 3600 RAM
34" curved 2560x1080 monitor (LG)

• Administrators

Hey @Andrew,

That's an interesting one and I think I might very well know why its happening - must have something to do with my logic of the add to cart buttons.

I will see what I can do to remedy this over the next week when I get the chance as it's not *urgent, urgent in contrast to other internal items on my todo sheet.

If you've still not made the complete purchase, shoot me a PM on the forum (with the products of interest and your store account email) and I will send you an invoice link which will allow you to make a single transaction for everything you're wanting to purchase.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

Cheers Max... I will get back to you...

Couple of things on my plate right now that I need to deal with.

Andrew

PC:
Custom-built, i9-9900K@4.9GHz on Aorus Master Z390
Aorus Master RTX3090, 32Gb 3600 RAM
34" curved 2560x1080 monitor (LG)

• Max locked this topic